I had been thinking about cutting my hair for a long time, and I was finally sick enough of my long hair to do it. I wanted it a little below my shoulders, but it looked longer when wet (and now it has more of a natural curl at the bottom), so it is a little shorter than I expected, but it is a fun change. I don't think it's been this short for almost 3 years! Look at my last post to see my before pictures.

This isn't the best picture. I promise it is the same on both sides, it just looks "puffier" on the left.
5 comments:
It looks cute! Now I have to get up the courage to cut my hair!
i love your hair cut!
Your hair looks super cute!!
so cute Tanaya! I realized you probably haven't seen me since I chopped my hair off in November...it's fun to have a change!
Tanaya ... your hair cut is so cute! I love it! I'm thinking about cutting mine this week too! It's been so long since we've seen you guys
Post a Comment