My whole family came for the marathon...or at least used that as the excuse to get together. We had a great time:
Playing with the kids....

Carving pumpkins....
(I did the ghost one. They all looked pretty awesome)

(Tim rebelled and didn't use a template. Instead, he dedicated his pumpkin to me...so sweet)

...and Rocking out.

Even Will got into it. Maybe he'll take after me and be a drummer.

I also think I ate back every single calorie I burned in the marathon. It was a great weekend!
4 comments:
1. I think your family wins for coolest looking pumpkins EVER.
2. No surprise Tim didn't use a template...he never does, haha. Yet, he still did his with such precision that it looks like he used a template, go figure.
3. Tim looks like he is quite the natural with a guitar...is there a secret talent he has been hiding from us?
4. I love your blog :)
Your pumpkin carving way "outshines" anything we've ever done around here -- it's obvious Tim has some natural talent, but his Tanaya Running carving has got to be one of his best and most thoughtful!
Your pumpkins are so impressive. We always end up with triangle eyes and such. Tim's cracks me up! I wish we could have seen you guys while in Utah, although i know you were a ways away! Maybe sometime soon ...
Wow. Awesome pumpkins! I'm impressed that Tim made the Runner without a template. I don't think I'd be able to do that.:)
Post a Comment