Last Friday morning, Lucy and I tagged along on a hike Tim was doing on Berry Campus. It was mostly just a dirt road up a mountain, but it ended at the "House O Dreams," which was a house the Berry students had built for Martha Berry. It had beautiful views and landscaping that made for some pretty fun and artsy pictures!
Of course, I had to get a few pretty yoga poses too.
The Eco Center in Rome is a fun little place to visit, so we went there with Ty after school on Friday. The people who work or volunteer there are always happy to chat with us, and even give us special treatment to pet the animals!
On Saturday we checked out the Cave Spring Pig Out BBQ contest. We taste tested all of the entries and gave our input, then bought more BBQ just because!
That night we went to our first Berry College Football Game, but I didn't get any pictures. I wish I would have, because it was pretty cool to see cows just beyond the stadium!
No comments:
Post a Comment