Monday, September 19, 2016

Cousin Visit!

Last Thursday, we had the privelige of having Tim's brother Scott and kids come visit from Virginia. They were here less than 24 hours, but the kids played together non-stop. We mostly let them play at the house, but we had to take them to our #1 favorite place in Rome: The Honeymoon Bakery!
Tim attended a conference back in Colorado (I'm jealous!) this past weekend, so I hung out with the kids. We started our Saturday at Berry College with a Farmer's Market and a run. The kids LOVED the free face painting!
Later that evening, we checked out the mall and ate at the Chick Fil A there then played with scents at Bath and Body Works. I got the kids in the car and found out Ty had stolen a little hand sanitizer. After making sure he knew it was wrong that he took it, we treked back in to return the $1.75 item. Ty was angry and embarrassed when I told the employee, so we hurried out and I bumped a $12 candle that fell and shattered. I felt awful. It would have been better for them economically if I had just kept the hand sanitizer. once out of the store, Ty threw a fit and pulled his pants down. It was quite the night.
Other than that, things have been fairly quiet. Lucy fell asleep mid-bite one day with cheese still in her mouth!
I was stoked I got this BOB stroller at Goodwill for $15. I see them on Craigslist for up to $200! Now I have a single jogger for when Ty is at school. Lucy enjoyed it right away!
Mommy and Lucy cuddle time (to send Daddy a picture while he's out of town)

No comments: