Daddy is in Phoenix with some college friends for the BYU football game (Go Cougars!), so we kept ourselves busy on a fun walk downtown.
We hit the pedestrian bridge, though it took a high level of negotiating with Ty to get there.
This area of Rome is just beautiful. Diney mentioned that it looks European. I do have to say that having moved from "the Athen's of the South" to "Georgia's Rome," we feel very cultured.
We stopped at a little picnic area along the trail on our way back because Ty found the perfect place for his "bobcat" (that we got at the thrift store for $.99 yesterday...along with a $15 BOB stroller!!!...I digress) to play.
It was here while Ty was in "time-out" that Lucy had to join in, try and sit on his lap, then just love on him. It was adorable. I'm so glad I stole a few pictures!
I've now updated all of my technology backgrounds with these adorable pictures.
At home, Ty played Lego's, and, at age four, is officially better at them than me.
Before our walk, I also tried giving Lucy a cute ponytail.
Luckily, I documented it, because it only lasted about 30 minutes.
Later on, we headed to Kennesaw for some shopping and dinner. It was the first time I'd been on a freeway in over a month!
The day was not without challenges (ie negotiations, time-outs, and tears), but we managed to have a fun day together even without daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment