My amazing and talented friend Megan created a numbers learning game about pirates called Land Ho! over at her blog The Many Little Joys. I just loved the idea, so for this week's knowledge exploration, I checked out books about pirates from the library while Ty was at school, and when he got home, we dug in (no pun intended...okay, maybe). Ty LOVED the map and colored it and his "ship," adding to it all night. He showed it excitedly to our missionary dinner guests as he also explained all he learned.
Minus a few tantrums during the game (he wanted to play with all of the dice and not share with Lucy), it was a huge hit!
1 comment:
I'm glad your kids liked it. It makes me so happy to see something I created bringing joy (minus the few tantrums...we had those too) to other kiddos. P.S. - Your kids are getting entirely too big. :)
Post a Comment