Tim and I drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park for a day before he started school. It's only about 40 miles north of us. It was pretty amazing.
Our 9 mile hike took us up above the tree line to this lake by glaciers. Beautiful scenery everywhere We even saw some wildlife! One more thing to bribe you to come visit.
4 comments:
How pretty! I didn't know there was a Rocky Mountain National Park. It looks nice and cool there. I'm jealous.
Wow it's beautiful! I wonder how long it would take to drive from Houston to Boulder... ;)
It's gorgeous! I noticed Tim was in one of those wildlife pictures -- what does that say?
woah! That deer is so close to you or elk or whatever it is! How fun that you guys are so close to such a beautiful national park! Fun times!
Post a Comment