Monday, August 2, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I'm going to miss my job at the Prince William Hospital Fitness Center. I had a blast working with two of my best friends and coming up with crazy schemes. My co-workers threw me a going away party, but I didn't take many pictures. Below is me with Jen. My farewell is a little sweeter because she is moving to another site, too. Notice my Colorado shirt!
One of the (many) boards I created... (along with the fliers on the right hand side and my creative palm trees for our luau)
I enjoyed getting creative when it came to our "Welcome Board"
And I discovered my artistic talent with dry erase markers. This is my farewell picture -me in the Rockies!The day after I finished work, Tim's mom took "the girls" to Mary Poppins at the Kennedy Center. I REALLY loved it and was impressed by all of the props and detail. I would say it's my favorite of the musicals I've seen!
Me, Aubrey, and Deanne
Thanks for taking us, Diney!

3 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Absolutely MY pleasure having the Larsen Ladies night at Mary Poppins -- thank you for going along with my crazy schemes! I love your artistic creativity with the boards at your job -- I know it was hard for you to leave, thank you for supporting Tim so much as he pursues his post grad schooling! It's great that he has such a wonderful wife!

Michelle said...

Man, you ARE creative, Tanaya! That board and dry erase picture are impressive! We will definitely miss having you around. Colorado is lucky to have you!

Linz said...

Wow Tanaya. I thought only school teachers had to make bulletin boards. You are much better at it than me. Maybe you should come to Provo for a visit and I will hire you to decorate all my walls:) P.s. I am so jealous about Mary Poppins. It is on my list of things to see.