I found out there was a Meditation Labyrinth in Rome, so we headed there one day after Ty's preschool. It is located next to the Rome Welcome Center, which is attached to this red caboose! The welcome center actually has a lot of cute items made my locals. The inside of the caboose is just their private office, but everyone was so nice that they let us in to see it.
The Labyrinth was cool. I thought it would be a hit with the kids, but they were done after only a minute or two. I, of course, had to walk all of it. The idea is that as you follow the road, you will be better able to focus, feel peace, and receive enlightenment. It sounds appealing. I'm always in need of some peace and enlightenment, so maybe I can go without the kiddies one day.


No comments:
Post a Comment